Hylodent Mouthwash - cares for teeth and gums
Hylodent mouthwash is the perfect addition to oral and dental care using Hylodent toothpaste. Mouthwash reaches where your toothbrush can’t – ideal for inaccessible gingival pockets. Its special nurturing formula with hyaluronic acid and xylitol can help to reduce the amount of bacteria like Streptococcus mutans in the oral flora, which can cause plaque and caries. Healthy oral flora helps to prevent plaque and caries – without the use of potentially harmful chemicals.
Swish around the mouth for around half a minute, then spit out. Important: do not eat or drink anything for half an hour after using to allow gums time to absorb the hyaluronic acid.
Support of the daily oral care:
Hylodent mouthwash is a valuable supplement to daily toothbrushing. It cares for gums and strengthens them to keep them healthy.
Bleeding gums and inflammation:
Hylodent toothpaste has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. Therefore, it may have a positive impact on gingivitis.
In case of gingival pockets, Hylodent mouthwash is ideal as it reaches places the toothbrush cannot.
If gums are injured, for example after surgical operations, Hylodent mouthwash supports the healing and helps to prevent inflammations.
Oral Care with the effect of hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is well known in cosmetics and skin care however less commonly known for its role in medicine and dentistry. For example, its use, if the joint cartilage is worn out. In dentistry it is used in many clinical situations, such as papilla regeneration to pad out worn gingival areas.
Hyaluronic acid is an incredible substance because it is naturally found all over the human body therefore is very easily tolerated. It can bind an extreme amount of water – up to six litres per gram. It helps provide tissue with moisture. Due to its ability to bind water, it helps to tighten the gums, helping them to look young, strong and healthy.
Interestingly, Hyaluronic acid supports wound healing and regeneration of tissue. It is one of the substances the human body uses to fight attacks of bacteria. Hylodent uses this natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
Characteristics and effects of hyaluronic acid
- therapeutic substance
- already exists naturally in human tissue, so is well tolerated and easily absorbed
- supports the regeneration of gums
- has a positive effect on wound healing of gums
- has been used in the medical field for years to improve wound healing and to reduce inflammations (patches, chronic sores, pulmonology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics)
- stimulates tissue relevant cells
- moistens the mucous membranes
- can support treatments of chronic gum inflammation in children
- supports the cell reproduction
- enhances in general wound healing
- people are more and more concerned about their health and are willing to spend more money for quality and “bio”-products.
- the brand “Made in Germany” with rigid quality controls emphasizes the high-quality claim of Hylodent products.