BiteSoft ® A practical Solution for Bruxism & Headaches. The clenching and grinding of your teeth are known as Bruxism.
We believe this to be a major factor leading to headaches, damage to teeth and fillings, implant failure, and even neck pain.
The BiteSoft ® anterior splint was developed in consultation with leaders in the field of Bruxism and TMJ Disorders.
Its revolutionary design has forever changed the way splint therapy is prescribed.
Benefits of the BiteSoft ® Splint
-Insulates teeth from wear and attrition
-Prevents cracking or chipping of teeth and fillings
-Protects expensive investment in crowns, veneers, implants, and fillings
-Relieves jaw and neck pain
-Extremely comfortable to wear
-Avoids the use of pain medication
-Does not interfere with sleep
Do you clench or grind your teeth?
Click the circle for yes answers.
◦ Do your teeth make contact when you are not chewing?
◦ Have you had wear, damage, or fractures of teeth, fillings, or crowns?
◦ Do you get headaches or jaw pain on occasions?
◦ Are your jaw muscles tender when pressed?
◦ Do you have occasional discomfort when chewing?
◦ Do you have a clicking jaw?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions Bruxism
may well be causing significant problems and we recommend you contact us at email@example.com so we can assist you.